So I am a little late posting but I was really trying to do a slide show but just couldn't ever get it to work. Dara you are a star for getting one on your page. By the way I need to talk to you about your new HOBBY!!! So anyways we went to San Diego 2 weeks ago for a week and stayed on the beach. It was beautiful. We all had a blast or I should say tried to have the best time. Ryan decided what better time than now to cut his first tooth. So we got to deal with teething all week. He was a trooper and after many walks on the boardwalk to distrack him from the pain we survived. We most just hung out at the beach and enjoyed our selves. We did go to sea world one day and enjoyed that so much. Hope everyone is having a wonderful summmer.