Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Golden Spoon

So I was craving an ice cream today. So Ryan and I went to Golden Spoon to get a cup of Ice Cream. We compromised though, I got my favorite ice cream (peanut butter cup) and he got his favorite topping (mini chocolate chips). He sat in a big boy chair the whole time and did such a good job. We had so much fun enjoying an ice cream together. No one cared how messy we got or anything. We both had so much fun doing it. Although afterwards he had to go to the grocery store with me...bummer. Anyways, just wanted to share with you what a fun day we had. I just wish I had a picture of him sitting in the chair.

1 comment:

Janet said...

You go girl! Ice cream cravings are the BEST!!!! Try Chocolate Overload from Target, their Archer Farms brand. Yum!
I also want to say how impressed I am with you becoming more adventureous with your blog. it looks great!