On Sunday we decided to pack up the car and head to the cabin in
Heber to enjoy the snow. I am so glad we did too. The weather was awesome, the snow was perfect and Ryan had so much fun. The dogs ran through it like crazy as well.

Not a bad family photo for a timer shot.
Unfortunately the dogs weren't looking, but everyone was smiling.

A picture of our drive up there. It amazes me coming for Ca how the snow plows work here. Some places two cars could fit, other placed all the lanes were open, and then before you knew it we were down to 1 1/2 lanes.


The cabin with so much nice snow around it!!!

The boys already to go
sledding!!!

I think everyone has a picture of there child in snow bids. It was so cute and he loved getting all bundled up.


Climbing the hill to sled down. Or as Ryan put it..."find a big hill daddy, and then I go down really fast."

Ready set go!!

Ryan all by himself. This kid has very few fears in life.
Sledding is not one of them.
3 comments:
The snow looks so fresh and clean! The picture of Mike pulling Ryan up the hill is priceless!
Great pictures! So fun.
Now I've got to go to the snow!!
Post a Comment