Monday, February 22, 2010

30 Weeks

I can't believe I am already 30 weeks. Where did all that time go. I am getting so excited to meet and see her. Ryan is ready too, I think. He loves to sit on the couch with me and wait for her to move so he can feel her. He always wants to know what she is doing in there. I am still feeling great. Although I have to remember to eat smaller meals. I get so full so fast. Otherwise I am feelin awesome. Here are a few pictures.






7 comments:

LINDS said...

you are so tiny! you look great.

The Lord Family said...

I wish I were like you when I was pregnant. You look great and I am so glad you feel so good. Can't wait to meet your little girl.

The Allans said...

You look great! I miss you!

The McEnaney's said...

You look great like you did with Ryan! Can't wait to see pics of the new little miss!

Kristy Treible said...

You look so good! Disneyland looked like so much fun! We need to all get together soon!

{little birdie boutique} said...

You are adorable!

Al said...

You look great!!! So glad to hear you are feeling well too.