So I have been getting into my camera a lot more these days. I love it so much and I love photographing people and things. This weekend my friend Lindsey and I are taking another photography class. I can't wait. So today I decided to practice a bit with the lens we will be using in class. It was the perfect day. The kids were out back playing so I brought the camera out and started playing. Unfortunately the kids were running around and not really into the camera today, but I still got a few good shots!!!
Cruising on his quad!
I love this kid so much!!!
A typical face of Ryan!!!
Hold on brother wait for me!!!
She had to have her boots on with her dress today!!

2 comments:
Kelly, that first shot = superb. I mean they are all good but that one jumps out at me like whoa. Nice!
Love them! Ryan looks so much bigger now. Really makes me miss you. Wish we were already there.
Post a Comment