Sunday, July 15, 2012

Stoneman Lake

So we bought an RV!! We went in on it with my parents. We have all been missing camping so much so we decided to get something. We already took it on a trip too. We went to Stoneman Lake with some of our Nascar peeps. It was such a goo trip. The kids loved the RV idea and loved going for Ranger rides. Although it did rain pour a lot in the afternoon we still had a great time. I can't wait to go more often now!!

Ryan and Sierra all loaded up!
I think we are all packed and ready for our first trip!

Daddy and Ryan on the quad. Ryan had no fear and wanted us to keep making it go faster. He thought the mud pits were the best.
Our new addition on her first trip with us!
This little one wouldn't get off the quad. Good thing dad brought 2 battery's so that when one went bad the other was ready.

Like father like son! Need I say more!

Checking out old houses!

1 comment:

The Hanson Family said...

That picture of your boys peeing is HILARIOUS!