This morning Ryan was watching one of his favorite videos....Barney at the Fire Station. He starts yelling at me for some breakfast, so I gave in and let him eat it in bed. It was so cute, and he thought it was the coolest thing too.
Kelly, I love the pic. Sometimes I feed Z in random places, usually he is too busy to sit and eat. Whatever works right? I love, love, love my double jogger. It is one step ahead with a swivel wheel that has a switch to lock the front wheel at the handle bar. It is so convenient, a friend bought the same one b/c she loved it so much. I Highy reccommend it. I think you can only get it online, it is worth every penny. Are you in need of a double graco that holds the carseat, I have one I need to sell, it is sky blue and grey, it looks brand new I didn't end up using it as much as I thought. Let me know.
1 comment:
Kelly, I love the pic. Sometimes I feed Z in random places, usually he is too busy to sit and eat. Whatever works right? I love, love, love my double jogger. It is one step ahead with a swivel wheel that has a switch to lock the front wheel at the handle bar. It is so convenient, a friend bought the same one b/c she loved it so much. I Highy reccommend it. I think you can only get it online, it is worth every penny. Are you in need of a double graco that holds the carseat, I have one I need to sell, it is sky blue and grey, it looks brand new I didn't end up using it as much as I thought. Let me know.
Mistelle
Post a Comment