Saturday, April 24, 2010

Neighborhood Shower

My wonderful, sweet, thoughtful, best friend Jami threw me a neighborhood shower today. It was so much fun. As many of you know, I live in the best neighborhood ever. We had so much fun. Of course we played so awesome games, thanks to Jami. If you have had been to the hood for a party you know you are playing games if Jami is there. She always come up with the best games. We may complain sometimes but we always end up having so much fun.
I got some really awesome stuff at the shower that we really needed!! Thank you everyone!!!



Beth and Steph playing games.

Melissa and Pam hanging out on the couch talking.



Jami and McKenna....so sweet.


Sonia, Al, and Melissa.

The diaper cake that Jami made me...it was awesome. I loved it. She did such a wonderful job. So many goodies were hidden in it!!! I love you Jami!!!






1 comment:

Hovets said...

Love you too Kelly - you are a GREAT best friend right back!

Can't wait to meet this sweet little girl of yours!

Love, Jami