Tomorrow is the big day though. Mike goes back to work. I am going to be home alone for 24 hours. I know I can do it though. Ryan will help me through it. He is such a big helper. Although I feel bad for him because he has so enjoyed having daddy around all week. They have been the best of buds. Mike has been so good to him all week. It has been so cute seeing them play together so much.
Friday, May 14, 2010
One Week Old
I can't believe our little girl in one week old already. She is such a sweet little thing. She is doing so well too. She probably loves her dads voice the most. No matter where he is she here's his voice and turns her head towards that direction. It is so cute, and of course Mike loves it! She is also in love with her brother, probably because he is so good with her and he caters to her. He always makes sure that she has her blanket (or his, dependng on what he wants) and her binki near by. I still can't believe that we are a family of four finally. I am loving every moment of it.
Tomorrow is the big day though. Mike goes back to work. I am going to be home alone for 24 hours. I know I can do it though. Ryan will help me through it. He is such a big helper. Although I feel bad for him because he has so enjoyed having daddy around all week. They have been the best of buds. Mike has been so good to him all week. It has been so cute seeing them play together so much.
Big brother once again loving on his sister.



Tomorrow is the big day though. Mike goes back to work. I am going to be home alone for 24 hours. I know I can do it though. Ryan will help me through it. He is such a big helper. Although I feel bad for him because he has so enjoyed having daddy around all week. They have been the best of buds. Mike has been so good to him all week. It has been so cute seeing them play together so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's so weird to think that that little cutie was just in your belly! Sorry, random comment. But seriously it blows my mind!
She is so sweet, Kelly. What a beautiful family.
She is so sweet!
Post a Comment