Saturday, December 25, 2010

CHRISTMAS DAY

I remember when I was little and every Chrismtmas Eve my brother and I would write Santa a letter and leave him a cookie's and carrots. I love seeing Ryan doing this now. Brings back so many memories.
Ryan got a playhouse this year from my parents. He loves it. Sometimes he call it his shed sometimes his house, and even his train. But the best was the week after Christmas. I was layed up on the couch with the flu and all I her from Ryan is, "Mom want to come over to my place and have a few cocktails?" Oops, guess he listens to EVERYTHING we say.
Madison got her first stroller/push toy. She can't walk with it yet but she loves to sit and play with it.

My sweet little girl in her dress that my grandma bought for her for her first Christmas. Unfortunately she wasn't able to see her in person wear it.
I just loved this picture of Ryan.
Ryan's new jump house. I got a smoking deal on it and couldn't pass it up. So if you ever want to come over for a play date, you know we will be pulling this out!!!

1 comment:

LINDS said...

Come on over and have a couple cocktail. I am freakin' dying!!!