Saturday, December 4, 2010

Superstition farms

So much fun!! We went to Superstition Farms on Saturday night with Mike's brother and family. For $5 a person you get a hay ride, play in there "snow", petting zoo and food to feed them, and smores. They also serve breakfast for dinner and pictures with Santa for an additional charge. The kids had so much fun!!! Its every Sat. and Sun in December.
The cousins all waiting for the hay ride through the dairy farm to see all the cows.
Mommy and Madison!! I never get my picture taken so I had to put this one on here!
The kids jumping into the snow. Its actually cotton seed but works great for snow!! The kids loved it!

I love this picture on my little guy!

1 comment:

LINDS said...

I really enjoyed that farm. I haven't been during the holidays but we've been for their weekend tours.