Although there is a funny story behind the cake. I guess last night Mike was telling Ryan before he was going to bed, how we were going to bring him lunch at the station the next day and Ryan kept telling him "and cupcakes." Mike figured it was a surprise that Ryan and I had been planning. (I knew nothing about the cupcakes.) Well when I woke up on Father's day I decided to surprise mike and make him a cake. When we got to the station Mike looked surprised and said oh boy cupcakes. I said no just cake sorry. Then he told me what Ryan had said the night before...I looked at Mike and said, I guess the cake really wasn't a surprise then. Boy wouldn't Mike have been disappointed if I had shown up with nothing. Leave it to a 2 year old to come up with a story.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Fathers Day
Although there is a funny story behind the cake. I guess last night Mike was telling Ryan before he was going to bed, how we were going to bring him lunch at the station the next day and Ryan kept telling him "and cupcakes." Mike figured it was a surprise that Ryan and I had been planning. (I knew nothing about the cupcakes.) Well when I woke up on Father's day I decided to surprise mike and make him a cake. When we got to the station Mike looked surprised and said oh boy cupcakes. I said no just cake sorry. Then he told me what Ryan had said the night before...I looked at Mike and said, I guess the cake really wasn't a surprise then. Boy wouldn't Mike have been disappointed if I had shown up with nothing. Leave it to a 2 year old to come up with a story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kelly, she is so cute. I miss you. What swimming lessons are you doing? ISR? She sounds like a great little baby girl, lucky.
What a sweetheart!
Kel, she is SO sweet!
Post a Comment