Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nap Time


After I was done nursing her she looked so cute sleeping. I was able to keep her in the position and grab a few pictures of her. I can't believe she will be 4 weeks on Friday. Time goes so quickly. She is doing so well still. She loves to nap in her swing, stare at her brother, and be outside in the evenings. While she is growing, Ryan is too. We are in the middle of potty training. Today is day 4. So far we have gone pee in the toilet I think 5 times, and haven't had any misses with poop. Yeah!!! Even though we have had LOTS of accidents, he is getting it and we are sooo proud of him. Go Ryan!!

3 comments:

The McEnaney's said...

Oh she looks heavenly...she is getting so chunky I love it!

LINDS said...

great picture!!! Go Ryan Go!!!

Kristy Treible said...

Madison is so cute ! You know I am having a jewelry party and this princess needs a bracelet??!! I have made some and they are so cute! Let me know if you want to come!

Way to go Ryan!